- Radiation shielding products in X-ray and Gamma rays rooms, used in laboratories, dental and nuclear medicine and veterinary clinics.
- Leaded doors, sound isolation booths, electroplating industry. Windows.
- Lead-Lined Windows, Doors and Frames.
- As corrosion shield for tanks in the electroplating industry and in the handling and storage of highly corrosive chemicals and acids.
- Lead lining tanks.
- Reducing sound and vibration in rooms.
- As a sheet to emboss with different shapes in stained glass.
Easy to use because is flexible sheet, malleable allowing different shapes. It is easy to cut. It can also adhere easily to other surfaces.
The purity of lead that is used for the manufacture has at least 99.5% purity.
We follow international standards for production such as ASTM B749. To ensure the quality of our product.
Our sheet lead is extremely resistant to corrosion from the atmosphere, salt water, and most industrial chemicals. It is ideal for making corrosion-resistant gaskets, lead lining tanks, reducing sound in rooms and replacing metal flashing in roofs.
|Reference||Long||Width||X-Rays Generated by Peak
Voltages Not Exceeding
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-24257713-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);